Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pumpkin Everything!

That's right Pumpkin Flavored Everything! I love pumpkin as much as everyone. And for the sake of the pumpkin loving masses my family and I will be taking a potential hit to our love of pumpkin.

Starting the week of September 23rd and going through Thanksgiving I will be testing, creating, and reviewing all things pumpkin flavored. I know its a challenge and probably near the end I will be the only one eating the stuff. (I just know they will abandon me) To make thing easier on my stomach I will only be doing one thing a week. And probably one or two weeks I'll be rolling through a coffee shop or ice cream parlor to save myself. Some recipes will be more challenging then others but I am totally committed to bringing you the very best of pumpkin flavored.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment