Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Housewarming Gift

Our good friends Colleen and Joey just moved in to their first home so we put together a basket with fall smelly good stuff.
Glade has that awesome fall fragrance collection so I just went with that theme.
I also designed my first gift tag! I made the template and then glued it to orange card stock. Then I used a pair of scrapbook scissors for the scalloped edge. You can download the template here. ( Ahhh! I just posted my first printable! So excited!) You can edit it to take out the congrats and make this basket just a lovely fall gift for a friend.

2 comments:

  1. What all did you put into this gift basket?? I love the theme idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love it. In the basket there is a sample pack of downy unstopables, a glade plug in, some glade refills, a candle from glades fall line, and hand soap from bath and body works.

    ReplyDelete