Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas is Whats Geting This Blog Started!

My name is Olivia and I love to decorate, craft, and bake. And I love doing these things for Holidays and Parties. Valentines day, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, ect. You name it I've probably got some project going on for it. But Christmas is what I love the most. I go all out... Actually more like go over the top. If my Mother allowed me to decorate the bathroom I probably would. My boyfriend Jeremy says I make Santa say Holy Crap! My thoughts are that it is celebrating the birth of my savior and I can't just under-do it!
Now I don't claim to be some kind of expert. But after I did the new decorations for the outside and people started asking me how I did them. I figured hey I guess I have a knack for something and others might want the get some ideas and some tutorials. So it might be fun to start a blog and share. 
I'm going to deck the halls, trim the tree, and wrap the presents! Are you ready for me!

My house decorations this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment